Subway has signed one of the largest development deals ever in the quick-service restaurant industry.
The California Senate has passed a bill that would establish new workplace violence prevention standards in California. Not everyone is happy about it.
Retailers have a specific set of consumer data that draws the attention of cybercriminals.
- In May, shopper visits fell off by 12% at indoor malls and 11% at outlet centers.
- Joe V’s Smart Shop is headed to Dallas.
- June 01Retailers are rapidly finding uses for generative artificial intelligence (AI) that go beyond customer service chatbots.
- May 26Spring is traditionally a clean time, and “clean” retail technology initiatives can take many forms.
- June 05Generative AI is already creating countless new opportunities for retailers and consumer brands.
- May 31A decade from now, transportation as we know it will be barely recognizable — and the opportunity for businesses to benefit is clear.